HDFC Bank offers EMI facility on all debit card purchases to all its customers who have a good credit history. The bank charges an interest rate of 14% p.a. on this loan while some banks offer as low as 10% p.a. It enables consumers to pay for the purchase of goods or services on credit by borrowing money. So, let’s see how to check HDFC debit card EMI.
Topics Discussed in This Article:
- What are the features & benefits of HDFC bank debit card EMI service
- Who is eligible for debit card for EMI feature from HDFC bank
- How to check HDFC debit card EMI
- How can I check my debit card EMI in HDFC app
- Features & benefits you get in Axis Bank debit card EMI service
- What are the features & benefits of SBI Bank debit card EMI service
This facility is available for all debit card transactions, including online and offline purchases. To avail this facility, you need to have the HDFC debit card and the latest version of the internet banking application installed on your mobile device.
What are the Features & Benefits of HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Service
HDFC bank debit card EMI Service has many benefits. This service is available for both personal and business use. It offers 3 to 24 months of credit, which is more than any other bank in India, making it the longest period of credit offered by any bank in India today.
The service also doesn’t require any additional paperwork, meaning that you don’t have to fill out any forms or go through the hassle of getting a loan approval letter from your bank. It offers 100% finance to purchase products or services of your choice.
Who is Eligible for Debit Card for EMI feature from HDFC Bank
HDFC debit card for EMI feature is available for customers who have an HDFC Bank savings account. This feature allows customers to use their debit card to make payments towards their EMIs.
The eligibility criteria for this service are as follows:
– The customer needs to have an HDFC Bank savings account.
– They need to be the primary card holder of the account.
You can also check your debit card EMI feature through SMS. You just type ‘MYHDFC’ and send an SMS on 5676712.
Eligibility can also be checked by giving a missed call on 9643222222. You will receive a message from HDFC bank if you are eligible or not.
You can also practically check your eligibility by purchasing something and making payment thorough debit card EMI. If payment succeed, it means you are eligible.
How to Check HDFC Debit Card EMI
3 Easy Steps to Check HDFC Debit Card EMI:
- Go to HDFC bank’s website and click on Ask Eva chat option shown on the bottom corner of the website. There you can ask any thing and get the full detail.
- You can check the EMI amount, ROI, tenure, charges and other loan details and EasyEMI on Consumer Loans anytime and anywhere.
- All you need to do is open the Ask Eva chat option and enter your 10-digit registered mobile number.
How Can I Check My Debit Card EMI in HDFC App
To check the HDFC debit card EMI amount, you can log in to your account and visit the “My HDFC” section.
There, you will find a list of all your transactions and the “EMI Details” section which will show you the EMI details for that particular account.
This section contains information about the total outstanding balance of your credit card, interest rates, installments for each month and the date on which it was last updated.
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank Debit Card EMI Service
1) The Axis Bank Debit Card EMI Service has a low interest rate of 14% per annum, which is lower than most other credit cards in the market today.
2) This service also has lowest processing fee, so you won’t have to worry about any hidden costs when using this service.
3) The Axis Bank Debit Card EMI Service has an easy-to-process interface that makes it easy for you to set up your monthly payments and manage your account online or via SMS, making it convenient for customers.
4) Minimum amount to avail is INR 10,000 and maximum is up to INR 1 lakh.
What are the Features & Benefits of SBI Bank Debit Card EMI Service
SBI debit card EMI offers a lot of benefits. It offers tenure between 6 to 18 months. There is zero processing fee and no documentation involved.
EMI start after the one month after the transaction complete. So, it provides zero cost EMI facility to it’s customers.
So, this is how to check HDFC debit card EMI. If you have any queries, and confusion, please put it in the comment box below. Thank You!
Read Our Other Articles: