Apple ID is the account that you use to access services offered by Apple. It can be used to sign in to iCloud, iTunes, and other Apple products. If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, then it’s easy to create one on the web or on your device. It only takes a few minutes and will give you access to all of the great features of your favorite apps and services. So, let’s see how to make a new Apple ID from scratch.
Topics Discussed in This Article:
- Where do you find your Apple ID
- Can you use iPhone without Apple ID
- How to make a new Apple ID
- Can I delete an Apple ID
- Is iCloud and Apple ID the same thing
- Can I have 2 Apple IDS with same phone number
You will need an Apple ID if you want to purchase items from the App Store, iCloud, or iTunes Store. You can also use an Apple ID to sign in to your Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Where Do You Find Your Apple ID
There are two ways to find your Apple ID. One ways is, you can find this through Apple website. Second way is, you can find it in your own device like iPhone, iPad or Mac.
3 Steps to Find Your Apple ID on Official Website:
- Go to https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and fill the captcha.
- Click on continue and you will receive your Apple ID
How to Find Your Apple ID in iPhone, iPad:
Finding Apple ID in iPhone and iPad is very easy. You have to just go to settings and tap your name on the top. Below to your profile picture and name, you will see an email which is your Apple ID.
3 Steps to Find Apple ID on Mac:
- From top left, click on Apple icon and choose system preferences
- Next, click on Apple ID option
- Below to your profile picture and name, you will see an email that is your Apple ID
Can You Use iPhone Without Apple ID
Yes, you can. However, there are some limitations to the functionality of the phone. The phone will be able to make and receive calls and texts, but it will not have access to any of the apps that require an Apple ID for authentication.
However, there are still some ways that you can use your phone without having an Apple ID.
- For example, if you’re using a device that has been set up as a child’s device, then you will be able to login with a guest account.
Apple has been trying to make it more difficult to use an iPhone without an Apple ID. They have been making it harder and harder to log in with a guest account, which is what you would need if you wanted to use the device but didn’t have an Apple ID.
How to Make a New Apple ID: 3 Easy Way
To make a new Apple ID, there are 3 easy methods. One of my favorite method is by going through it’s official website. You can also create it when you set up your Apple devices for first time like iPhone, iPad, Mac etc.
And, another way to create Apple ID is by using App store on your device. Let’s see each methods step by step.
Method 1: Create Apple ID Through Apple ID Website:
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com/account
- Enter your first name, last name, country, date of birth, email and password
- Enter your mobile number and verify it with message or phone call
- Enter captcha and click on continue
- Next, verify your email and you can use that email as your new Apple ID
Method 2: Create Apple ID When You Setup iPhone or iPad or Mac:
For iPhone and iPad setup:
- Click on forgot password or Apple ID option
- Next, click on create new Apple ID
- Enter your name, birthday and click next
- Enter your email address and verify it.
- Now this email will be your Apple ID
For Mac: creating new Apple ID on Mac is also very easy. Just click on Apple menu and choose system preferences. Now, click on sign in option and tap create new Apple ID. Next, just enter all the necessary information and your ID will be ready.
Method 3: Create Apple ID Using App Store:
Can I Delete an Apple ID
Apple IDs are the IDs that we use to sign in to our Apple devices, make purchases from the App Store and iTunes, and download software updates.
We can’t delete an Apple ID account but we can deactivate it. Deactivating your account will remove it from all of your devices and you will no longer be able to log into any of your Apple services with that account.
Is iCloud and Apple ID the Same Thing
- No, iCloud and Apple ID are not the same thing. They are different but related services offered by Apple.
Apple ID is the user’s account that is used to access their iCloud and other Apple services. It can be created from an iPhone or iPad, Mac or Windows PC, or through iTunes on a Windows PC. iCloud is a cloud storage service that backs up data like photos, music, and documents to the Internet so it can be accessed from any device – like an iPhone or iPad – with an internet connection.
Can I Have 2 Apple IDS With Same Phone Number
You can have 2 different Apple IDs with the same phone number. However, if you want to use the same Apple ID on both devices, you will need to change your phone number for one of them.
So in conclusion: Yes, it is possible to have 2 different apple ids with the same phone number.
To sum up, there are 3 methods on how to make a new Apple ID. If you have any suggestion, or if your have question, please put a comment below. Thank You!
Read Our Other Articles: