iCloud is a cloud storage service, developed by Apple and launched in October 2011. It is a free service that allows users to store data such as music, photos, apps and more on remote servers. Apple’s iCloud storage has been around for years now and it is one of the most popular services in the world. So, let’s see how to make a new iCloud account.
iCloud has been criticized for its security issues. In September 2014, hackers released nude images of celebrities stolen from their it. Also, some people are concerned about the privacy of their data because of the fact that Apple controls all of the information on iCloud.
It can sync all kinds of data between devices, including photos, videos, music, contacts, calendars and more.
How Does iCloud Work and is It Really Necessary
iCloud is a cloud storage service that allows users to store data and files on remote servers, and then synchronize them across multiple devices.
It is designed to work with iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS devices. This means that it can be used to store any kind of data from photos and videos taken on your phone or tablet to documents created in Pages on your Mac.
- It also stores all the information about the device you are using, such as the list of installed apps or your email settings.
- It offers a variety of storage and syncing options for its users.
You can also share files with others, create folders to organize your documents, sync files with your Macs or PCs, and use apps like Pages on your iPad to work on a document while you’re away from your PC or computer.
It also gives you access to previous versions of the data if something goes wrong during an update. But, It’s not necessary if you’re not an Apple user or if you don’t need to sync your photos with your other devices.
Difference Between Apple ID and iCloud
Apple ID is the account that you use to sign in to your Apple devices and to buy apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store. iCloud is a service that stores your content and keeps it up-to-date across all of your devices. With It’s Photo Library and Drive, you can view all of your photos and videos on any device with an internet connection.
However, Apple ID and iCloud, both are interrelated with each other. To get access to iCould, you need your Apple ID to login and setup it.
How to Make a New iCloud
If you want to make a new account, first you have to create a new Apple ID. I have already discussed 3 most easy way on how to make new Apple ID.
After creating new Apple ID, just go to https://www.icloud.com/, sign in with the new Apple ID and follow all the instructions.
Apple has released their newest version of iCloud and it is available for everyone to use. The new version is called iCloud+. So, let’s see another way to create the account.
5 Steps to Create iCloud Account are:
- First, open up the App Store on your device and search for “iCloud”.
- Tap on the “Free” button that pops up, which will take you to the download page.
- Download and install app on your device.
- Once installed, open up the app and log in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Finally, click on “Create a New Account” at the bottom of the screen and follow instructions from there!
Is iCloud Really Free and Should You Trust It
iCloud offers 5GB free storage to all users with an iOS device and it can be upgraded to 50GB for $0.99 per month or 200GB for $3.99 per month.
In fact, this service is one of the most popular services among Apple users. But there are some people who have doubts about trusting this service. They think that it may not be as secure as they would like it to be because Apple is an American company and they are subject to US laws.
And in recent years there have been many cases where US companies even iCloud were hacked by foreign hackers or spies from other countries.
What are the Disadvantages of iCloud
The iCloud is a great tool for storing data in the cloud. It is also a great tool for backing up your data. But it has some disadvantages, too. 3 main disadvantages of using iCloud are:
– It takes up a lot of space on your device, and it can be hard to manage all the different files you have stored there.
– It does not work well with some third-party apps, so you may find that you need to use another backup service instead.
– You cannot change your Apple ID without losing all of your information stored in the iCloud.
iCloud Related 3 Popular Questions and Answers
1. What Do I Do When My iCloud Storage is Full?
- You have a number of options when your storage is full. You can delete old messages and photos, you can buy more storage or you can upgrade to the latest phone with more memory.
2. What Happens If I Stop Paying For iCloud Storage
- If you stop paying for storage, you will lose all your data and files stored on it. Your photos, videos, documents, contacts, and other information will be deleted. You can try to find a way to back up your data before cancelling the service.
3. Can I Buy iCloud Storage For Lifetime
- While there is no option available on the Apple Store to purchase storage for lifetime, there are other ways that you can do this. For example, you can purchase an iPhone or iPad with a large amount of storage already included.
- You can also use an external hard drive or your computer’s hard drive to store your data and then sync it with iCloud so it will be backed up on the cloud as well.
So, this is how to make a new iCloud account. If you have any question, please let me know or leave a comment if you have any advice for me. Thank You!
Read Our Other Articles: