Twitch prime is a service offered by Amazon that offers free games and in-game content, ad-free viewing of Twitch, exclusive chat emotes, and more. Amazon has now expanded their reach to mobile devices by launching twitch prime on mobile. So, let’s see how to subscribe with twitch prime on mobile.
Topics Discussed in This Article:
- What does sub with prime mean twitch and how does prime subs work
- How to get and use twitch prime on mobile
- How to subscribe with twitch prime on mobile
- Why can’t I subscribe on twitch mobile: 3 probable reasons
- Can you use your free twitch prime sub on mobile
- How to link amazon prime to twitch on mobile: 2 simple ways
It’s available for iOS and Android devices and it’s free with an Amazon Prime membership or an Amazon Prime Video subscription.
The app gives you access to the same benefits as you would get from the desktop version of twitch prime, such as ad-free viewing of livestreams, in-game loot for your favorite games, and chat emotes.
What Does Sub With Prime Mean Twitch and How Does Prime Subs Work
What is Twitch Prime?
Twitch Prime is an extension of the Amazon Prime membership that offers a number of benefits to its users. It gives you free games and in-game content, ad-free viewing on Twitch, and discounts on new-release video games.
What does sub with Prime mean Twitch?
The word “sub” in this context refers to a subscriber. So when someone says “sub with Prime,” they are referring to someone who has subscribed to Twitch Prime.
How does Prime subs work?
The users of Twitch Prime get a number of perks that are not available for free accounts. Among all, two perks are most famous.
The first perk is the ability to subscribe to any Twitch channel for free, and this includes all the benefits that come with being a subscriber. This means that you get access to all the emotes, chat badges, and monthly channel subscription benefits just by being a member of Twitch Prime.
The second perk is ad-free viewing on Twitch. You can watch any stream without ads on your screen, which can be really nice if you are watching your favorite streamer and they have an ad break in their broadcast.
How to Get and Use Twitch Prime on Mobile
Twitch is a live streaming video platform that lets users watch and chat with each other over the internet. It has been available for desktop for a long time, but recently it was released on mobile devices as well.
There are two ways to get Twitch Prime on mobile:
- You can sign up for Twitch Prime from your phone or tablet.
- You can get an Amazon Prime membership, and then link your account to your phone or tablet.
The first option is much easier than the second, but if you already have Amazon Prime you will not need to go through the process of signing up again.
How to Subscribe With Twitch Prime on Mobile
Many people want to know how to subscribe with twitch prime on mobile. It is not a simple process, but good thing is that it is possible. There are several steps that you will need to take in order to complete the process.
Method 1: Subscribe Through Browser on Mobile
– Open up a web browser on your mobile and go to twitch tv
– Turn Your mobile view into desktop view
- If you are using iOS device, you can turn desktop view by clicking on “AA” in the url section on the top.
- If you are using android device, click on three dot option on the top and click turn on desktop device option.
– Now click on sign in option and login to your account as normal
– Finally go to your favorite streamer and hit the subscribe button there.
Method 1: Subscribe Through Mobile App
- Download and open Twitch app from app store or play store
- Search for your favorite streamer
- Hit the subscribe button and it will as you to pay for the subscription
Why Can’t I Subscribe on Twitch Mobile
There are many reasons why you might not be able to subscribe to a channel on your mobile device. The first thing you should do is make sure that the app is updated with the latest version available in the store or online. If this doesn’t work, you should try restarting your phone or tablet, as this often fixes problems with apps that don’t work properly.
There might be 3 possible reasons why can’t I subscribe on twitch mobile: The first one is the app is not available in your country. Second, you have exceeded the maximum number of subscriptions and, lastly, your account is not eligible for Twitch Prime.
Can I Use My Free Twitch Prime Sub on Mobile
In order to use your free twitch prime sub on mobile, you will need to download the Twitch app. Once you have it downloaded, you can link your account. Once the account is linked, you will be able to watch all of the streams that are available on Twitch.
The Twitch app is available for both iOS and Android users.
How to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch on Mobile
There are two ways to link amazon prime to twitch. You can either link your amazon prime to twitch or twitch to amazon prime.
Link From Twitch to Amazon Prime:
1. Open the Twitch app on your phone.
2. Tap on the “Twitch Prime” banner at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on “Link your Amazon Prime account.”
4. Enter in your Amazon credentials and tap “Link Account.”
Link From Amazon Prime to Twitch:
First, you will need to log in to your Amazon Prime account and then click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page. Next, click on “Linked Accounts” from the left-hand menu and then select Twitch from the list of options. Finally, enter your Twitch login information and hit “Link Account”.
So, this is how to subscribe with twitch prime on mobile. If you have any doubts or any suggestion, please leave a comment below. Thank You!
Read Our Other Articles:
when does amazon report earnings
How to Subscribe With Twitch Prime on Mobile