The Galaxy buds Pro are the next generation of wireless earbuds from Samsung. It has been designed to be used with the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+. They are designed to be water-resistant, charge wirelessly, and have a battery life of up to six hours. There’s also an option for a charging case that provides up to 24 hours of power. Today, we will see how to connect galaxy buds pro to laptop.
Topics Covered in This Article:
- Can galaxy buds pro connect to multiple devices
- Galaxy buds pro vs galaxy buds 2 pro
- How to connect galaxy buds pro to laptop
- Why wont my galaxy buds pro connect to my laptop: 5 probable reasons
- Can you wear galaxy buds pro in the shower
For those who don’t know, galaxy buds pro is a device that is used to listen to music, answer phone calls and make phone calls. It also includes a fitness tracker. It has an IPX7 water-resistant rating, which means it can be submerged in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
Can Galaxy Buds Pro Connect to Multiple Devices
The Galaxy Buds Pro can only connect to one device at a time. But, it can easily be switched between devices. So, there is no way to connect Galaxy buds Pro to multiple devices.
The Galaxy Buds Pro is compatible with all Android and windows devices that have Bluetooth and the Galaxy Wearable app installed. It can connect to any Android or iOS device that is running on Android 9.0 or higher and iOS 12.1 or higher respectively.
They have a built-in microphone and a touchpad that allows you to control your music, answer calls, and navigate through the phone.
Galaxy Buds Pro VS Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
The Galaxy Buds 2 Pro are the latest and greatest in Samsung’s line of wireless earbuds. They are more expensive than the first generation, but they offer a lot more features to justify the price.
The Galaxy Buds 2 Pro have a new design that is sleeker and more comfortable to wear. They also have better sound quality with a better balance of bass and treble tones. The earbuds come with three sizes of eartips and two sizes of wings for a customized fit. They also come with an improved battery life which has been increased up to 8 hours between charges.
- The Galaxy Buds Pro are a better choice for people who are looking for a wireless earbud that is more affordable and has a longer battery life.
- It is a better choice for people who want to hear higher quality music and have access to features like the ability to talk on the phone.
- 1 Years more warranty than buds pro
3 Main Difference Between Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
The 3 main difference between these two earbuds are the battery life, water resistance, and the sound quality.
1) The Galaxy Buds 2 Pro have a longer battery life than the Galaxy Buds Pro. The Galaxy Buds 2 Pro have a battery life of 8 hours while the Galaxy Buds Pro have a battery life of 6 hours.
2) The Galaxy Buds 2 Pro is more water resistant than the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, which means that it can be used in wet environments like rain or sweat without any worry about damaging it. The Galaxy Buds Pro cannot be used in wet environments because it will not survive for long periods of time in such conditions.
3) The sound quality on both earbuds is good but there is some difference in how they sound when you compare them side by side.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds Pro to Laptop
Connecting galaxy buds pro with windows 10 laptop is quite easy because windows 10 has bluetooth adapter. But, before connecting with your laptop, make sure your galaxy buds pro is not connected with any other devices.
9 Steps to Connect Galaxy Buds Pro to Your Laptop are:
- Open your laptop and go to settings
- Next click on devices
- Turn on bluetooth and click on “Add blutooth or other devices option” up
- On next screen, click on bluetooth
- It will start searching for nearby bluetooth devices
- Next, open up your galaxy buds pro for a minute
- On your laptop screen, you will see galaxy buds pro devices appeared, click on that.
- Finally, you will receive a notification saying connected successfully
- Lastly, just click on done option below.
Why Won’t My Galaxy Buds Pro Connect to My Laptop: 5 Probable Reasons
There are a couple of reasons why your Galaxy Buds might not be connecting to your laptop.
1. The first thing to check is whether you have the latest software version on your Galaxy Buds and on your laptop. If not, update them both and try again.
2. Check for updates for the Bluetooth driver on your laptop, if there’s an update available, install it and try again.
3. Make sure that the Bluetooth setting on your Galaxy Buds is switched to “on” and that they are turned off when they’re not in use so that they can charge more efficiently.
4. Check the battery level of both devices by going into Settings > Battery > Battery Status > Power Saving Mode.
5. Turn off power saving mode if it’s enabled.
Can You Wear Galaxy Buds Pro in the Shower
Galaxy Buds Pro are IPX7 rated, meaning they can be submerged in up to one meter of water for up to 30 minutes. This means that you can wear them in the shower as long as you’re not submerged in water for more than a few minutes at a time.
So, this is how to connect galaxy buds pro to laptop. If you have any confusion or any question, please leave a comment below. Thank You!
Read Our Other Articles: